Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Cori: The "baby" of SAAWAKM.

To be honest, I hadn't known until now if Ned was younger or older than me. But since she's now sixteen, and it'll be a few days until I can say the same...it seems like I'm the youngest one on here. In other words, I am the "baby" of SAAWAKM.

The very idea of that gives me a weird feeling. I was unable to go to preschool when I was suppose to, because 1) I was too small (I couldn't reach my light switch at the age of five), 2) I was too attached to my mother, and 3) I would scream, cry, bite, kick, and scratch when anyone other than my mom would touch me.

So I was held back before I began school. For years, I've been so used to being a year older than most of my classmates, so it feels almost wrong to be the youngest one on here.

But I can get used to it. After all...the "baby" can do no wrong. Heh heh heh...

Anyway! I'm writing a scene in the sequel to Caged right now, and it's coming along great. I can't wait until it's finished; maybe I'll share it on OSAAWAKMS. We'll see. =D!

What are you guys writing lately? Any new books? (Besides you, Ned, since I read your last post lol. The cover of your new book is awesome.)

I'm going to go ahead and cut this post short. The Glicks (an awesome Amish family) are here and I want to talk to Emma, a girl who's around my age. She's really funny. Bye!

EDIT: HAPPY FORTH OF JULY!

No comments:

Post a Comment