Monday, July 30, 2012

Cori: I'm writing again

I haven't been writing at all lately, believe it or not. My muse kind of shriveled up and died after the day I wrote about 10,000 words for Caged and finished the book...lol. But the other day I brought out a sort of old book I was working on - Skin Deep. My gay romance novel (heh).

So now, instead of writing about an insane demon named Altrius, I'm writing about a dying boy who loves another boy and kisses him every once and a while. Yay.

Oh, and because I love writing about demons...Ciaran (the dying boy) is also a demon. He eats souls. He's also a complete weirdo.

So, uh...yeah, that's pretty much what I've been doing lately. Also, I'm putting Skin Deep on the website FictionPress, to share with people. It doesn't have any reviews so far...but people keep viewing it. A couple of them have read both of the chapters that I have up right now. And yet...no reviews. It's kind of depressing; I need to find out what's wrong with the two chapters so I can fix them and get some actual reviews. I don't know...maybe I should rewrite the entire thing. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment