Monday, July 2, 2012

Cori: Ewww, cow poop.

My grandma has cows, and they smell like an open sewer. She also has three dogs: Maddy (Madison), Angus, and Jake. They're all adorable and sweet (well, Maddy is kind of a brat, but that's okay. I forgive her for biting my nose), and I love them very much. Even when they wake me up at six in the morning to give me a lick-bath.

This is going to be a short post, since it's nearly two in the morning and I haven't slept much lately. I haven't been inspired at all, but I've been writing so much today that it's not even funny. I'm surprised at myself actually; I wrote about four scenes for the sequel of Caged.

So that's all that's been happening, really. Oh...and my Amish friends made mint tea today. They also let me pet a baby chick. Thank you, adorable little Amish twins. =D

I'm going to bed haha. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment