Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cori: I was told an excellent joke today.

I have absolutely nothing to post about except for the joke somebody told me today. It's a fantastic one; I actually laughed out loud. And since it was just that great, I think I should share it with you guys. Oh...and I'll share my favorite riddle as well, because it's pretty funny too.


"At the site of a recent boat wreck, one lone survivor sat with his back against a tree, chewing on a bone. As he tossed the bone onto a huge pile of bones, he noticed a rescue team had arrived.
'Thank God,' he cried out in relief. 'I am saved!'
The rescue team did not move, as they were in shock, seeing the pile of human bones beside the lone survivor. Obviously, he had eaten his comrades. The survivor saw the horror on their faces and hung his own head in shame.
'You can't judge me for this,' he insisted. 'I had to survive. Is it so wrong to want to live?'
The leader of the rescue team stepped forward, shaking his head in disbelief. 'I won't judge you for doing what was necessary to survive, but my God man, your boat only wrecked yesterday!'"


Haha I cracked up when my friend sent me it (we were IMing). I really hope you all like it, because I think it's the greatest. Oh, and...sorry if the idea of cannibalism offends you. The jokes I like are all pretty morbid I suppose. So anyway - where's the riddle!

"The one who makes it never uses it, but the one who uses it doesn't know that he's using it. What is it?"

Do you know? It took me only a few seconds to guess what it was when I was originally asked. Give me your answer in the comments! Because I really want to know how many of you will be able to figure it out.

2 comments:

  1. I've actually heard this riddle before. In a book of riddles i used to have, actually. But, I think you got the wording wrong...

    I remember it as,

    "The one who makes it, sells it. The one who buys it, never uses it. The one who uses it never knows he uses it."

    Andddd the answer was a coffin. Maybe yours is a completely different riddle? Haha.

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I heard the riddle from someone else who had heard it a few years back, so I never knew if the riddle was wrong or not. But it works for me; it's my favorite. But yeah, it's a coffin xD!

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete