Saturday, July 21, 2012

Cori: Sequel to Caged

I've been thinking about the sequel a lot lately. Wondering how to begin it, thinking of new ways to torture Altrius, dreaming up major plot points...I have a few plot points already that I want to put in, so that's at least partly finished.

The title of Caged is going to be either Between the Lines or Frayed. Maybe later on I'll come up with another name, but for now those are the top two candidates. What do you guys think?

Oh, I almost forgot to mention haha...my birthday is in six days. I'll be sixteen. My mom is letting me have three friends over; we're going to go to a sushi bar and then they're going to spend the night. I just hope they can all come.

I really don't have much else to say, so I'm going to go ahead and cut this short. Keep posting, okay? Nobody's been posting lately, or commenting on other posts or anything.

EDIT: Do you like the new quote? Haha Dumbledore is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment