Monday, July 9, 2012

Ned: Babbalina Buzz

Hi! Ohmygod, I almost forgot to mention this in my last post, I've been writing a lot of short stories long hand, and I've been doing like a lot of screen writing. I think I have a new want for when I grow up now. I'd LOVE to be a screen writer for a tv show, even if its something goofy or something really dramatic, I think it would be SO much fun!

So that being said I started writing my own pilot episode for a tv show. The w.i.p name is 'Camp Zombie' because I'm super lame. Haha. Nah its the only thing I could think of. Remember how I said I wanted to write a zombie apocalypse story? Well I think this is how I'm gonna do it. In script format. Its a lot of fun actually.

Pen names are still being thought up but one I came up with as a joke was 'Babbalina Buzz," haha. 

Also I've found I do a lot of good writing when I'm just... writing. Like without limiting myself to one story, or a part I have to finish, so I spend a lot of time just listening to really instense soundtrack music and writing whatever comes up.

I entered a poem I wrote, you might have seen it on my facebook profile, into a school contest and won first place, that was like... insanely cool. I felt so good about myself, bahaha. If you haven't read it I might put it up here later on, if you want.

Also, for my birthday a friend of mine bought me this really cool book called "642 Things To Write About." and its basically full of things like, "You have a time machine, but can only go back in time two days, what would you change," and basically you write a story, or a diary entry, or a poem or whatever about it. Its so much fun! 

Hm... what else can I say? Oh! Did I talk about my headaches already? I feel like I might have mentioned it in my last post... so I'm not gonna talk about it here, but if I didn't tell me and I'll talk about it in my next post! XD YAY!

What to say? Well I guess I can say that I'm about to go turn off my internet and lock myself in my room with a word page open, blast some loud inspirational music and just... WRITE.

God I feel good about myself nowadays. 
Lots of love!
-NED.

No comments:

Post a Comment