Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kas: New story.

So, because Heather and i have been so busy lately, we haven't worked on Silver since the beginning of the summer. And because her camp doesn't end for a few more weeks, I've decided I want to start something new.

I don't really know what this new story will be, yet. I know I'm leaning more towards dystopian, though, since Silver has thoroughly fulfilled my horseback riding, sword yielding,arrow shooting, tunic wearing needs.

I'm going to go through my old hard drive and look at all my older stories. Maybe one of them is wort re-thinking? We'll see, i guess.

Also, fun fact, I move into my dorm room 3 weeks from tomorrow. Which is terrifying.

I'll post again later if I figure out this new story thing.

-K 

1 comment:

  1. It's kind of sad that you haven't been able to work on Silver for such a long time...hopefully you'll be able to soon! New things are always fun to work with though.

    I've always liked dystopian novels. Horseback riding, sword yielding, arrow shooting, and tunic wearing is what Caged once was haha. It was set in a medieval world, which is now half futuristic, half Victorian.

    Tell me how dorm life is, okay?

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete