Saturday, July 28, 2012

Cori: I'm sixteen!

It's been three hours since my birthday, July 27th, was over...but I'm going to post about it anyway. It feels strange to know that if I want to I can drive...my grandpa is going to teach me. He teaches all the Tufts kids; he'll take us to a graveyard and have us learn there, because we won't be hurting anyone and there's never anyone there anyway. It's the perfect place to learn. So I'll be getting lessons from him soon, which I'm looking forward to.

I didn't get any presents, because my mom wasn't home for my birthday (she's in Chicago, seeing a concert) and I guess she wants to be there or something...I'm not really sure...but that's okay with me. I got to go to the new Batman movie with my friend Kelli. The bad guy had a really sexy voice so I mainly focused on that...and the lisp that Bruce has when he's using that fake, rough voice. Seriously, the guy has a terrible lisp. And the bad thing is that I start imitating it whenever I listen to it for too long haha!

Okay, well it's three in the morning so I'm going to cut this short. Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I know I already said this once but HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELVI! I hope you had a nice one. :) I hope to post on SAAWAKM again soon... recently things have been hectic. :)

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete