Sunday, July 8, 2012

Rachel: This has to be brief, but...

It seems that I keep posting every other day, but I'm trying to get on every day, I swear...I'm just busy doing a lot of nothing, haha. By "nothing" I mean farm work and random violin stuff, but even though it mostly doesn't take all day to do either of those things I find myself having no time to actually do things that I want to do. So that explains my shoddy appearances lately.

I really can't go on and on and on tonight because I have to be getting to bed (it's only 9:15 but I have an early start tomorrow, as always) but I just wanted to post because I CAN and I felt like keeping you guys updated on shtuff. I apologize for that last insanely long post that I put up here, but I'm glad that you all seemed to like it! Seriously, I just read those nice comments you posted and they made my day :) But you'll be sorry that you encouraged me, because now I'll become all confident and talk about my book even more nonstop! *Evil laughter*. Really, though, my intent is not to torture you all; I just love rambling on and on about my own ideas when there is someone actually "listening" to them! You'll be forced to read through more of that informational type of post later on probably because, believe it or not, I left things out so that it wouldn't be too, too much to read. But I'm just glad that you will all have an idea as to what I'm talking about now when I blabber on about something I'm planning out. Speaking of which...

...I have just about finished Wolfe's plot outline. I mentioned that I'm working on Wolfe now, didn't I? Well, if I didn't, I am. He is one of three main characters I have that dies, and I'm writing out his death right now, which is obviously the end of his journey. It's kind of a bummer that he's killed, though, because he's SO CLOSE to making it home free, but he never does. I plan on telling you all of each of my characters' plots, so when I get to posting about Wolfe (he's the third character I've worked on so far) I'll elaborate on his demise in more detail. What's kind of neat about it though is that in that moment when he is about to die he has a life-altering realization and ends up dying feeling enlightened and, for the first time maybe ever, happy. So I like that about his death, even though it makes it even a little sadder in a way; death is the first time in his life that he's felt really alive. The good person in me wants to not kill him and give him a chance to live out the life that he has always wanted to live, but luckily I am mean and will allow him to be killed. I've been planning for him to die since the birth of his character (which seems very evil, but it just happened that way) so I can't possibly switch that around now.

Well, I said that I wouldn't go on and on tonight and I meant it, so I'm going to sign off and get to bed. I'll try to be on tomorrow and will talk your ears off (or type your eyes out?) about ZeCat or something, since he was the first character that I outlined and proved to be more interesting in some ways than I thought he would be. Anyway, good night everybody, and I shall be on soon or die.

-Iridian

No comments:

Post a Comment