Thursday, July 5, 2012

Kas: Yo, Heather, Where are you!?

Like, seriously I haven't heard from you in over a week. Get your ass back online, woman!

So, I've been working out a lot lately, and I've realized how much better i sleep because of it. Which is awesome, because i usually sleep terribly. My legs hurt super bad though. :(

My sister's wedding is in 9 days, which is crazy. i'm so ready for this damn wedding to be over. But, I've ranted about it enough in the past so i won't say anything else...

I went and saw Magic Mike today... And it was ah-may-zing. Like, best movie ever. Mostly because of Channing Tatum... but also because of abs and jawlines and Alex Pettyfer.

Well, I hope you all had a great fourth, you know, if you celebrate it that is. :)

And now I'm going to go spam Shmeather's FB.

-K

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, so you've seen Magic Mike? Lovely movie, was it? Haha. My grandma went and saw it and gave me plenty of details. MMM...Alex Pettyfer. xD

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete