Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Kamie: Harmonious Endeavours: The Elven Captive

Yay! So yeah I became inspired at like one o'clock in the morning my time and it is now 3:16am, and I decided to make this post before laying down for bed about my new book idea that I've been working on for a few days now, and actually sat down to plot and think on it... at well... one o'clock... nobody said I had good timing... or decent timing. Yeah, anyways. I'm really excited about it! Real quick question for y'all, does anyone have a new photo editing site? I have Adobe Photoshop I can load, but it's not as good at doing book covers like Picnik was... I really miss it. Anyways, I'm digressing. I could give my book a full plot outline like Cori and Rachel have done but I'll save that for later. Speaking of those outlines I love both ideas. I have grown up with both of them now and have fallen in love with each one, I can't believe how much both of them have changed from what they started out as. :) Rachel, I need to hear more about your books, and maybe help you with Ziv, once I get unbusyified, and Cori, we need to RP again and I really want to read Caged... I do love Altrius... maybe I'll make the Clan be rerererereborn yet again later on sometime... I dunno we'll see. :) So pretty much here's what I have down on The Elven Captive. Note that, that is the first book in a series, specifically a quartet (unless decided otherwise).

I'd like to point out that I just came up with this, this is very unedited, subject to change, and may be terribly written due to lack of sleep and oxygen to the brain... enjoy?

Title: Harmonious Endeavours: The Elven Captive ((I don't know why, but I just love the Canadian and British way of spelling Endeavours a lot more than Endeavors... it's actually harder for me to spell it the way I was raised to spell it! ;D!))
Short Pitch: Civil war is hard enough to deal with nevertheless, not knowing what the fighting is truly about.
Long Pitch: Alice Harmony has been raised to be the perfect lady; she knows when to speak and when not to speak, she knows where her place is in society, or at least she thinks she does until her life is thrown into a large civil war outbreak between the fae and the elves. With both parents slaughtered before her eyes, and Alive being her little brother, Devin's only guide, she's forced to take up arms in order to have both her younger brother and herself survive. Of course war is hard enough without befriending an elven captive named Alan Ryder. Now, Alice isn't sure what to believe. After all, why did the war start up in the first place?

So there you have it... I'm not quite sure what I'm typing right now, and I can tell that it's all becoming a blurb of confusion due to all the mistakes I'm having to erase... so yeah I think I should get some sleep, just wanted to introduce y'all to my newest book idea... y' never know... maybe this one will actually be the idea I follow through... let's hope so! :) I'll try and post again tomorrow. Night all....

-Kamiella Maze

3 comments:

  1. Kupo! I'm glad you like where Death List is going, and I'd love it if you could help out with Ziv whenever you have the time! I just finished planning out Wolfe's stuff and now I'm on to Leala, but after her Ziv is up!

    Anyway, I really like the sound of your new book idea. It's a lot like things that you've done before, but it's also not. I can't really explain what I mean by that, but it sounds quite good at any rate. I can't wait to hear more about it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah definitely!!!! I think I got my texting fixed and when in online definitely!!! And yeah that's how I feel about this new book. I have a detailed plot line written out that I'd love to share with you sometime. :)

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your texting is fixed, send me a message! We need to talk/get together again!

    ReplyDelete