Friday, July 13, 2012

Rachel: Good news, everyone!

Okay, that unintentionally sounded like a line from Futurama, if any of you also watch very stupid cartoons...but I actually have some good news. Surprisingly, it is not about my book, so you don't have to roll your eyes and stop reading.

I go and see a psychotherapist/neurologist guy every week for my epilepsy, and usually I just get a treatment thing and go on my way and still have seizures anyway. But yesterday I went for my treatment and my doctor told me that there is a neck-alignment person who might be able to help my seizures--and maybe get away get rid of them for good. He said that maybe my problem is that there is cerebral fluid pooling in my brain and a neck alignment could fix that. I have an appointment coming up soon, so wish me luck, everyone. This could completely change my life. Not only may I get to drive now, but I might actually be alive for the first time ever. My life is sort of like one long dream that I can't seem to wake up from even though I know I'm dreaming. I know that I do not perceive the world correctly but I can't seem to make myself experience it how I know it is. And maybe, if I'm really lucky, this could "wake me up", if you get what I'm saying. I don't want to get my hopes up too high because it's very possible that the problem is just my brain, but now I have a shred of hope and a part of my wants to hold on to that.

Anyway, that's pretty much my good news. I don't really have anything else to post about except that tomorrow morning is the last day I have to do farm work...at least for now. In its way, that is also good news. If anything more interesting comes up, I'll be sure to post it since nothing--or maybe LOTS of stuff--is happening with everyone else.

-Iridian

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I hope things get better for you. And lol...Futurama...

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete