Sunday, July 8, 2012

Kas: Youtube

So, Jamie was supposed to make a post about this a few weeks ago, but i think she forgot. Haha. So, I'll do it. :)

To recap for the new members, SAAWAKM has a YouTube channel that we started a long time ago but never really used much. We've tried to get it up and going a few times but it always kind of fizzled out.

Anyways, I want to try again. I know Jamie is up for it. And before she disappeared, Heather said she was too. What about everyone else?

Last time we tried to do it, I had a really hard time coming up with themes for each week. So any ideas for that would be very well appreciated as well.

So, if you want do it, leave a comment. If you don't, also leave a comment saying so. Haha. Also, if you have any questions, don;t hesitate to ask!. :) 


-K

1 comment:

  1. Whoops! I did forget! I'm so sorry! Yeah, obviously I'm up for it! :D

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete