Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Kas: Camp Crimson

Sorry I've been M.I.A lately, the wedding was this weekend. It went really well. I did have a small mental breakdown during it though, haha.

Anyways, I got my roommate assignment for college. Her name is Kassandra, and I'm really hoping she doesn't go by Kas cause that could get really confusing. Haha. We've been emailing back and forth and she seems nice enough. I can't really see us becoming best friends, but you never know.

This weekend I have Camp Crimson. Which is a weekend retreat where you stay on campus and they have parties and social events so that we can make a few friends before we move into the dorms in August. I'm super excited. So, you won;t be hearing from me until Saturday night, unless I manage to get online sometime.

Heather, sorry I wasn't online last weekend. I probably won't get to talk to you this weekend either. But, if you've finished your edit, just email it to me and this week i'll combine our notes and split it into chapters, and then next week we can start on the actual editing. :)

Oh1 and I got an Iphone, which I'm super excited about. It took forever to convince my dad to get them, since we don't get great service at our house. So, I'll take some pictures this weekend and post them when I get back.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment