Friday, May 14, 2010

Heather: Lany, Introducing Myself.

Okay, so I guess I should introduce myself. I go by the pen name Lany on WOP, but my real name is Heather. Ned invited me. Thanks for that, by the way.
I joined earlier today, but I didn't have time to post anything, sorry if I confused anyone.
I'm fifteen years old, I like writing, (duh,) I'm blogging ... and technology inept. I can use the internet and well, suffice to say, that's basically it.
I once blew up a plate in the microwave. It takes serious talent to do that, let me tell you.
The three things I do most would probably be listen to music, write and read, not necessarily in that order.
I'm accident prone, as in, I've had a T.V and cabinet fall on top of me. Neither of them were very light... I've broken multiple bones and had several sprains, and needed stitches at least two times (not that I got them...) I'm actually pretty lucky though, considering how I've done all these things, it could've been way worse.
Right, okay.
My main story is Wolves.
http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/book.asp?book_ID=4312
It has been way too long since I've updated it, and hopefully this will help get me back in the motion. I always think that the plot line is just too generic, and I'm trying to change that. I guess I'll post more about it later, because it's rather late here.
I'd say it's nice to meet you, but considering I've never really 'spoken' to any of you but Ned and Sarah... yeah.. Ah, whatever, it's nice to meet you. :)
(Yes, I really am this lame.)

4 comments:

  1. Haha hello! Don't worry, all of us here are weird and lame. So you'll fit right in! hahaha.

    -Maiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Heather! Good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Maiah's right, we're like a club for the social inept and mentally unstable. But its whatever...

    Welcome! Haha.

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha, sounds about right...
    And thanks.

    ReplyDelete