Friday, May 28, 2010

Nicole: I LOATHE YOU ALL D:

You are all big poos. No really, the biggest poos EVER. (That's pretty big, btw.) I don't get summer holidays (which are five weeks long) until about another six months :(! We get a two week break, but even that's not until another month. I'm so over school, I was even thinking of dropping out a little while ago, but I've gotten this far it'd be stupid to throw it all away when there's only another two and a half years left. Sighhh.

Anyway, well, I've got 1493 words on my first chapter (which might not seem like too much, but for me it's an accomplishment), and it should be finished soon(:

I also saw the remake of A Nightmare on Elm Street last night. I was actually pretty disappointed, a little because Kellan Lutz died like straight away, >:l But I think I liked it more than the original. That's alllll, again, poo on all of you(:

x

No comments:

Post a Comment