Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kas: No! No, No, No, No, NO! Ah.... crap.

So, i may be freaking out just little right now. Okay, a lot.

So today at school, i was listening to my ipod, and the song Blinding by Florence and the Machine came on. I've loved that song since the first time i heard it, but this was the first time i really listened and tried to understand the words, in depth. And while i was listening to it i got a brilliant- at least i think so- story idea. Its crazy and a bit mentally unstable, like me. Haha.

Well, i can't get this freaking story line out of my damn head! Its like stuck, and i can't even fathom trying to get anything done with Malkini right now. So im thinking, why not try this story out- while still writing Malkini- and see how it goes right? I mean it might be a really good idea to have another project to kind of switch to when i get stuck on the original story.

Ahh! I feel like im cheating on my other story...

But this is just so freaking cool! I can't NOT write it.

Gahh!

Okay, well i'll post a summary of what i have and a little scene im itching to write as soon as i get the names and places down pact.

Wish me luck!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment