Friday, May 28, 2010

Sarah: Summer Goals and Spies


Alrighty ladies,

We all just need to agree that Puck (from Glee) is the best. :) Okay, now that that's solved...

How is everyone's summer so far? Mine is good, what with the sleeping in and parties and such... haha to those of you still in school. Suckas!

But really.

My Summer Goals this year (I don't do New Year's resolutions, I do Summer Goals. Because, really, who has time for goals during SCHOOL?)
1. Finish The Misadventures. It really should be done by now, but for some reason it isn't. It may have something to do with the fact that, oh, I don't know, I still have to write it.
2. Have a kick-@$$ time in FRANCE! That's right ladies, I'll be gone from June 9th to the 18th and I'll be in FRANCE. Me, three friends, and a teacher are going through the school. Meep, I can't wait!
3. Start a new book. I have the idea and everything. (see below)
4. Enjoy summer time! This means I need to get a tan and go swimming. Go swimming a lot. :)

What are your Summer Goals? Let me know!

NEW IDEA:

So, I've been doing a lot of experimenting lately with different ideas, and I think I know what I want to do. I've been writing about this character for YEARS. No really, Chase Coleman has been in my head even longer than that. She's like my own friends and family, that's how real she is?

Who is Chase Coleman?


Chase Coleman has always known she was different. For as long as she can remember, Chase was bred to be a spy. Not to mention the mysterious power to send pulses of force through objects and people. That power will come in handy, though. When Chase teams up with a new partner and the CIA to stop a secret society set on killing the president, she’ll need all that training, and more.


YAY FOR SPIES!


I freaking love spies, like this much! *spreads arms wide*


So, let me know what you think of my idea! :)



3 comments:

  1. Kurt.
    Kurt, Kurt, Kurt.
    Then Finn.
    Finn, Finn, Finn.
    Then MAYBE Puck.
    Maybe.


    I'm going to Norway this summer. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puck is kind of a pig though... 'I know what you do to the girls you date. You knock them up, and then you hang them out to dry.'

    Okay. I envy all of you right now ;l (minus the summer part, I love winter). It's winter here and then we only get two weeks of holidays, and even that's a few weeks away. We get longer holidays when summer comes around, but that's AGES >:(.

    Take lots of pictures(:!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES YES YES! Puck is so yummy though. I think me and him should get together, and we can do something that rhymes with his name. :D

    And I want to go to france! Hmph.

    I like Chase Coleman, even though my principal's last name is coleman... freaky! HAha. Naw, write a new story, do it!

    -K

    ReplyDelete