Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ned- Summer

Hey guys! I haven't posted in SO long. That is about to change. I have 22 days left of school and then I get to have mt very deserved summer break. :P So excited! Anywho. In the summer, writing is going to be my top priority, along with roller skating, and taking care of my sister.
So, I'll be writing a lot more.
I write a lot. As you probably know. We all do... I think...
I went to Ottawa for my grad trip last week, it was fun, but I spent most of my time writing.
I think I said this before, but I don't really plan out my story like other people do. I get the beggining, the main stuff, the plots the twists, the way charaters are, and put them all together, then I visuallize the end, and start writing but sometimes characters will change and stuff.

Well, if you've read my book, Unwanted, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Nick Bolton is royally anyoying my.
Yeah. So now, I don't know how it happened but he's gay.

Sigh.

Yeah. so, I wrote out the chapter where he figures it out, but I have to re-write it cause I don't like it, it should be up tonight. :)


Random insight, if you go on WOP- Sci-Fi, then click sort by Most Read, Unwanted is the number one most read sci-fi. Then Click sort by Highest Rated on Sci-Fi, Unwanted is again, number ONE!

I am SO REDICULOUSLY HAPPY!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment