Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nat: Birthday, Phoenix, Writing and Monolgue

Bonjour!

Wow, sorry it's been so long since I posted, but I have been incredibly busy! (That's kind of a lie, I could have found time, but I chose to do fun things like hanging out with my friends and seeing movies.)=)

I mentioned my monologue a while ago, and I'm done it now! Thank God! It was so much fun and I absolutely loved it, but I am way too stressed out with finals and homework and dance and everything, and I'm glad it's over with.

My writing has been going...pretty much non-existent, if I want to be honest. I even had great plans to do some writing in Social class today (because it is brutally boring...), but then we watched a movie that was actually interesting. So I think I wrote about 4 sentences. Hooray...But I will start writing more soon, I promise!!!

I don't have a lot to say, except that it's my birthday on Monday!!! Sweet 16 (which I will be spending in an airport)! I'm very excited!!! My trip to Phoenix is coming up so quickly, and I have my drivers test in about 2 weeks! Everything is moving so fast and all at once. There's only like 24 days or something left until I'm on summer vacation. God, I can't wait.

Okay, I think that's all I have to say. I have to go, so I'll talk to you later. Bye!

~Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment