Thursday, May 20, 2010

Heather: New ideas..

Alright, so I've had a couple ideas bouncing around in my head for the longest time now, and I finally merged them, and started writing. I'm still working on Wolves, I just had to finally start this one.
So, here's the summary (It may seem rather lame, but bear with me, I'm bad at these. :S ) :



List of things to do :
Dethrone Bethany and her clones.
Figure out just what exactly Connor is hiding.
Find my stalker.
Have a great junior year.
Yeah, right.
Kassady finally has a good feeling about school. It's the start of her junior year and she's determined not to be brought down by last years rumours. And to get back at Bethany and her clan of narcissists, the girls who started them.
The new boy, Connor? He just makes everything better. But Kass knows he's hiding something. Something big. And she wants to know what.
And then there's her stalker. The one that stands out like a sore thumb in her small town, and no one seems to notice.
Add in her AP schedule and, well, whoever said highschool was easy?
Let the games begin.
Just so you know, I had already be planning on her name being Kass, before I 'met' Kas.
;)
So, I'm going to give this a chance, see how it works out.
By the way, Wolves has almost reached 30 000 words! 28 505. I'm excited.

3 comments:

  1. haha. Im kind of scared... :D. But in a good way. So, im really loving this story already, seeing as my "full" name is KassIdy, im going to be a junior next year, andddd yeah thats it. But its still cool! DONT change anything! HAha. Im serious though. Andd i actually really liek the plotline, so far.

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like*

    I've decided that im just one giant spelling FAIL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha, I didn't even realize...
    And I don't plan on it.
    And thanks.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete