Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kas: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting starts? Cause i could really use a wish right now...

I love that song. ^ >:{D

Soooo... nothing much really going on with writing lately. I finished my second chapter. :D *Happy Dance* annddd i've started on ch 3...

Uhhh... my school gets out two weeks from tommorrow! Too bad that the days have started going by super slowly. :(

Another thing i wanted to talk about, is the SAAWAKM users who haven't really been participating. The only ones i see are Sage and Sydney. You two haven't posted anything in a long time, and im not even sure you read the posts. If you two do read the posts then im going to ask you to make a comment on this telling me. I'll give them at least a week to comment. If they dont, that pretty much means they're inactive and we'll probably end up deleting their personal pages so that we can add more members. Im not saying they are no longer in SAAWAKM, but since they never post, and never customized their pages, i'll delete their pages so that others can have them...

I really dont want to seem mean or anything, but if you don't participate then the pages is just collecting dust...

I actually have a few more people that i want to ask to join, but i have to go get the links and all that. So i'll make another post.

Also, i vote yes on the "Dude" member. :D

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment