Friday, May 7, 2010

Maiah: You smell like a candle.

/So..it's almost seven in the morning. And right now i'm getting ready for school. Well actually I was pretty much done, so I figured i'd make a post. Because, let's face it, it's been a while.

Well first off, I've been doing nothing with the novel. I'm not gonna lie. I've just been extremely busy, and i haven't had time to sit down and write. So that sucks very very much.

But guess what I have done? Think. Haha. Yeah that's just wonderful Maiah. It's very difficult to think. Hahaha yeshhh.
So I think my plot is better developed and I have a better idea on what should happen in chapter one. Yes, I'm still working on the first chapter.

*Kid starts laughing

SHUT UP!
*throws chair at little boy

*little boy gets knocked out.

Anywhoo, I have also written a poem. And I think that this poem goes along with Rose's feelings for Tristen. So tell me what you think of it...(:


Eyes are like words.
Like pain.
Like sex.
Look too deeply in them,
and you'll start drowing in his eyes.
In his words.
In his pain.
In his sex.


You like?

-Maiah

2 comments:

  1. I Would gladly drown in his sex. :D Seriously. I actually really like the poem. Its... sex. Haha. And sometimes it can be difficult to think! I find it difficult frequently.

    Is it just me or does it seem like we never talk anymore?? Uhh! I feel abandoned. *Sob* So.... text meh!? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a good poem, I like it because it's so obvious with hardly any underlying messages that I can never understand. I also believe that you can tell a lot from somebodies eyes(:

    ReplyDelete