Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kas: I hate waiting!

Ugh. I could be leaving this damn school right now, but i have to wait on my friend Nicole to get done taking her last test. You see, the students are allowed to leave after we finish our tests, but she is taking forever! She's in a different class and i told he rto text me when she finished, but its been like 30 minutes! Grr. Im just ready to blow this popsicle stand...

Anyways, im done ranting. I still cant believe tommorrow is the last day of school! (For me at least.) I dont really know if you can call it a "day" though. Since im only going for the first two hours. ;D

Im sorry to everyone who is still in school! But hey, that just means you started later than we did... :D

And i dont have anyhting else to talk about... bummer.

-K

1 comment:

  1. GAH. No.
    Unfair.
    Aside from that...
    Everytime I read your title, 'I hate waiting,' I think it says 'I hate writing.'
    :S

    ReplyDelete