Thursday, May 20, 2010

Maiah: french toast

Sorry I haven't been updating a lot. And I haven't been doing much writing. At all. Hahaha. But luckily I just recently finished my first chapter. Now I've probably said that like, what, 23 times before?? But I'm serious. I think it's finished. All I probably need to do is edit some of it, and it should be done. Yay!

Yesterday was my best guy friends birthday! He's the one that called me an ugly hag that uses urinals. hahahaha.
Well anyways, I would absolutely love it if you could read my first chapter, and give me feedback. I know you're probably just sick of basically reading the same chapter over and over again. But I promise I changed a lot of it. Ok...maybe not a lot. Haha. But it's definitely different!

http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/chapter.asp?chapter_ID=33344

Click..the button.
Click click the button. Whaat?
Yeah. You should click it.

DO NOT READ THE SECOND CHAPTER. IT'S NOT OFFICIAL, AND I'M USING THAT AS THE SECOND CHAPTER ANYMORE. WHY I HAVEN'T TAKEN IT DOWN YET?...I HAVE NO IDEA. HAHA,

Sorry for the caps, i just wanted to get my point across. Hahaha.

Btw, I started school in the beginning of September and it ends June 16th. How dumb is that??

Ok bye! (:

2 comments:

  1. I just clicked on your profile thing, not the one on here...
    Anyway, it said Michigan, is that right?
    Because I live in Windsor, and it's right across from Detroit, and I just thought that was kinda cool, even if you live nowhere near Detroit.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually live about an hour or so from detroit! Haha that's so cool!

    ReplyDelete