Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nicole: I'm so glad I have writing...

Just a quick post to say that it won't be long until my first chapter is done, I think I might be able to finish it by the end of the next weekend. I have exactly 950 words done and it's around two pages, but my chapters are going to be fairly short.

I'm also so glad I've gotten into writing again, I don't know what I would do without it. I'm having the worst time at school with certain friends and I think I would've broken down by now if I didn't have writing and a few other things in my life.

I've also set up a Tumblr just for my writing. I'm always writing out little random pieces that I'd never continue, they're just quick stories so it's a good place to put them up(: The link's:
http://sinslikestains.tumblr.com/

Anyway, that's about all for now, bye(:

x

No comments:

Post a Comment