Sunday, May 30, 2010

Nicole: Tallon Evans!

I've been posting a lot lately, but things have been going great with my writing. I'm so keen to write this second chapter, I have 353 words so far but I'll have to stop soon because I need to do homework. I've been putting it off all day, ;\ I hate To Kill a Mockingbird...

Another reason I'm updating is because I've found the perfect appearance for my sexy bad boy :D! I nearly died when I found this picture, it's just perfect for Tallon and it looks like his twin sister as well:
Photobucket

Mmm, everything seems to be falling into place with this book(:!

x

2 comments:

  1. Say whaaa? You hate To Kill A Mockingbird? We did that a couple o' months ago. I really liked it because my teacher eventually gave up on asking questions and we just read it by ourselves before the test. It was like reading for pleasure...but I only liked it cause of the love I could see that Scout had for Atticus. Does that...make sense? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the picture! It seems so perfect. I'd be really interested to see the picture of his twin sister, if you have it. Plus I love the name Tallon.

    P.S. I really really enjoyed To Kill A Mockingbird. Just give it a fair chance. :)

    ReplyDelete