Saturday, May 22, 2010

Nat: All the best guys are fictional...

Hello everyone!

I pretty much just have one thing to say: I think I'm in love with a character in my story. =)

I'm just kidding. But actually, if he was a real person, I would seriously fall in love with him. I started writing Chapter 2 last night (I was babysitting until 1 in te morning, and I sat at the kitchen table after the kids were in bed and wrote 14 handwritten pages of Chapter 2. My hand cramped up and it was all really fun.), and it's going really great. The new character's name is Jesse, and he's a badass, and he's really hot, and funny and just amazing! I can't wait to start writing more about him, because his dialogue is just so much fun to write!

Now that I'm done with that little rant...I really don't have much to say. But it was great to hear from Heather/Lany, and from everyone else, of course.

Oh yeah: and I'm sorry I didn't do the Challenge from last week, but I was out of town and really busy, so I'm sorry. And by the way: I still have a month of school left, so I am incredibly jealous of you, Kas!

K, I gotta go. See you guys later!

~Nat

2 comments:

  1. I need to agree.
    All the best guys ARE fictional.
    Finally, someone who sees things from my perspective.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really quite upsetting that fictional characters can't be real... ='(

    ReplyDelete