Friday, May 14, 2010

Ned- Hi N0t0ne0fThem!

Haha, random title.
I was bored, so I clicked on followers, and we have one. N0t0ne0fThem... So, seeing as she/he is our only follower, HI!

Kay, well, that's that.

I'm SO stuck on unwanted. Like, I know where I'm going. and I know what gonna happen next but I have NO idea how to write it, and like always. As soon as get stuck on a story, my brain goes in to hyper mode, so, me and my sister, (She's an amazing artist!) Are thinking about making a graphic novel. So, I'm kinda of working on that, I found a story I wrote last summer, it's terrible. I want to burn it.

Not to meantion I'm redonculusly sick! I had to get two puffers and sone antibiotics. YUK! I haven't been to school since Monday and I'm bored out of my mind!

Yeah. Okay!

BYE EVERYONE!

-Ned. (Sick. Yuk.)

2 comments:

  1. As a total comic book nerd, I approve of your graphic novel writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel L. AKA ƒorεvεrmorεMay 16, 2010 at 3:50 PM

    Heh. Do I count as a follower? :3
    I read your guys' stuff all of the time, but I don't have a blogspot. x)

    And y'all motivate me to write 500 words, just cause you're all so comical and it sounds like a good idea. :D

    *returns to semi-lurker mode*

    ReplyDelete