Sunday, May 23, 2010

Kas:

No matter how many breaths that i took i still couldn't breathe.
Where did you go?
My heart has forgotten to beat,
My eyes have forgotten to see.
White hot fire spreads through my veins,
Let it all burn away.
I will never forget you,
I will never regret you.
I will be waiting right here all alone,
Like there is no tomorrow,
Cause im never gonna belong to another.


Yeah, im not quite sure about that ^ but i think i like it. :D

Okay, so...
# of days out of school= Four.
# of words written= Zero.
FAIL!

Ugh, yeah, i haven't written anything! :(

So, i think im going to try writing abour five hundred to a thousand+ words tonight. Probably wont make it, but at least im setting a goal. :D

Haha.
-K

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha.
    Number of days of school left= 15
    Number of words I'll PROBABLY write= 24

    ...I'm just making an educated guess.

    ReplyDelete