Friday, May 21, 2010

Nicole: Holy cow... MY CHARACTERS ARE REAL!?!

WHAT? Okay, so I have this character in Blood Splattered Feathers named Thatcher Kinderhook, and he's my protagonist's love interest. I'd always pictured him with blonde hair (tousled curls), fairly tall and these striking pale blue eyes that are almost translucent.

So, I went into the bookstore in our local shopping centre, and oh my gosh I nearly died from hyperventilation. I'd seen him working in there before when I went in with my friends, but I hadn't bought anything then and when I went up to him with my Mum... I nearly died. Literally. No. This is no over exaggeration. Okay, maybe a bit.

Seriously, he was so gorgeous, and lovely, and sigh. My Mum instantly noted afterwards about his eyes and that they were freaky and almost clear (without me even mentioning anything). His hair was blonde too, but not curly. It was just so weird, and uncanny. I'd always pictured his eyes, but I'd never actually seen anything like them, I guess I have now. They'll also be seeing a lot more of me(:<

Anyway, that's about as far as writing goes with BSF right now (hmm, I think I'll use that acronym from now on, it's too hard to type it all out), but I have written exactly 4670 words for another project, and it's fifteen word pages long. It's something I'm working on for myself and I don't think I'll be posting it online anywhere. It's just so frustrating because I can write something like that so breezily, but it ends up being nothing serious and just for the fun of it. I guess I'm yet to figure out my weird working mind.

That's all(:

x

1 comment:

  1. That is strange, and amazingly cool. ;)

    And I'm the same way.
    :S

    ReplyDelete