Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kas: And the last day of school is?!?!?!?

May 20. At least for me it is... What is it for you guys?

Hmm... well, im reading a new book, that i absolutely love! Its called FIRE, by Kristin Cashore. Yea i know, her last name sounds like Cash-Whore. :D

Anyone read it?

Well, welcome Heather! You now make number 8! Since Sydney never commented or posted. What ever happened with our guy member?

"Sing it out, sing it out loud. I can find the words to sing, come be my remedy... My song! My song! My song! I sing with whats left of me. " - Sing it out, Switchfoot

"Breathe. Your lying near to me, i can feel you. Im falling, falling faster. Breathe. Your lying near to me. I still need you. Im falling, falling breathe into me. " - Breathe into me, Red

"And maybe someday, we'll figure all this out. Try to put an end to all our doubt and try to find a way to make things better now. And maybe someday, we'll live our lives out loud. We'll be better off somehow... someday." - Someday, Rob Thomas

Those were two songs that were playing on my ipod at the moment. :D

Hmm... okay, i really dont have much to more to say. Oh, i added some quotes from the novel onto my page. And i put up a new picture, even if it was taken like six months ago. Haha. Fail...

-K

6 comments:

  1. JUNE 16TH!! Ugh. I'm going to seriously kill myself. Ahaha

    -Maiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. Your school must have started like mid-december?! Danggg...

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  3. May 24th. A monday.Yeah, tell me about it.

    FIRE is an amazing book! I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started in frickin' september!! ughh how dumb is that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grrrr...
    Beginning of September. June 25th.
    :'(

    ReplyDelete