Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cori: Caged

The new title of my story. ^^
Basically, it takes place in a Dystopian world called Utopia, and it could be considered futuristic I guess. The story is about a demon named Altrius, fifty four years after he unintentionally creates a nuclear war that kills millions and scars tons of people, including the kid now in his care as an apprentice, for life. The end of the war is in the prologue. In chapter one, half a century later, Altrius is pretty much a vagabond and traveling the world.
While traveling, he stops at a city called Karat, and the elder of the city has guards bring him in so he can talk to Altrius. Tresting the elder's family has been keeping the prophecy about Altrius safe for two centuries, but Tresting is dying and he doesn't have an heir. As soon as Tresting dies, the prophecy will be hidden and Altrius and his enemy will each have to gather a group of warriors and set out to find said prophecy before the other one. Zalthar, Al's enemy, will be able to use the prophecy to corrode the planet. Altrius's job is to find and destroy it, after listening to it of course so he can fulfill it properly.
That's basically what book one is about. Altrius and his group of demon warriors, calling themselves the Company, go to find and destroy the prophecy and save the world from another war, and total corruption.

4 comments:

  1. Yes! Love it! As you already know! Can't wait to see how it comes out! Love ya sis!

    ~~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds intense.

    I want to read it! :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys. xD! I've been working on the plot for quite a long time. You can read it when it's at least halfway finished if you want, Heather.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gasp! But not me! xD! I'm just playing with you Core! But I do need another book to add to my nook, so yeah! I want you to send it to me when you're done. Speaking of which, how's the rewrite going anyways?

    ~~Jamie

    ReplyDelete