Friday, August 26, 2011

Kas: Nilah.

Hey guys, so today as I was driving home from a friends house a motorcycle in front of me hit a cat. I got out of my car to see if I could help, but the cat was dead. I saw that there was also a baby kitten in the road as well, also dead. so, the guy who hit the cat left, leaving me in tears about the poor darlings, and then I heard a weird noise off to the side of the road. I went over, and found another kitten, alive. I tried to find it owner, asking all the people in the houses around me, but no one claimed it. So, now she's mine. My dad agreed to let me keep her, as we already have 3 cats, and I couldn't just leave her there...

So, I named her Nilah. Which, as you may remember, is the name of the main country in Malkini. She's not very old, maybe 5 or 6 weeks, and shes completely black with bright blue eyes. I love her so much, which isn't something I can say for my other cats because they hate her. Haha.

(I'll post a picture of her later.) :D

-K

3 comments:

  1. That is so sweet, and cute! I can't wait for you to put pictures up of her! I just love animals, and kittens are adorable!

    ~~Jamie ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW! I've always wanted a black cat, but my mum hates cats so I'll have to wait till I move out -_-. Can't wait to see a picture too :D!

    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Cats! :( I can't wait to see her.

    Ned

    ReplyDelete