Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Heather: This is Seriously Getting on my Nerves.

So, I finally managed to stay up all night for Pottermore.
Woo?
No, because it still hasn't updated and it's almost ten o'clock, and any minute now my g-ma will come knocking at the door, and I got no sleep just for this thing- that I am really, really, really starting to dislike AND IT STILL HASN'T UPDATED.
Anyway, sorry for complaining, but really... My luck sucks.
:(
I hope it updates really freaking soon.

-H

EDIT- I AM IN!
BAM.
EXCITEMENT!
I THINK I WANT TO GO SLEEP NOW....
Hehehe...

-H

7 comments:

  1. Shmeather, you should have checked the Pottermore blog. They give you a time frame every day to tell you when the next clue will be posted. Yesterday they said that todays clue wouldn't be posted until between 2pm and 6pm BST. So, for you, thats 9am to 1pm... you could totally have slept...

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize that now. I looked up the time frames after this post.
    Be that as it is, I still didn't get to sleep.
    Because I am dumb.
    But I'm also tired, so it's okay to be dumb.
    But now I STILL have to sit here waiting for it to update now. :( Haha.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Now at least 3 of us are in!! XD
    Ned + Heather: what are your usernames??

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is QuaffleNimbus37... There wasn't much to pick from there...
    What's yours?
    And Kas is in too!
    Her's is MidnightHex60, I think.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Kas!! ou two have cool usernames.
    Mine is KeyNiffler196...yuck. It was honestly the best one there...
    I might try and make another account just for a beter username haha.

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine is DustFang161 and my sisters is SkyShadow103

    I like ours.
    You guys have awesome names! <3 -Ned

    ReplyDelete