Monday, August 22, 2011

Jamie: 1st day of school...

    Well... today was the first day of school... what to say, what to say. Lemme start off by saying, that is was good, bad, terrifying, boring, annoying, and all of the above again once or twice more. Normally I love school, but today was just a terrible time and place to start out at.
    
    Allow me to explain. I was up to 1:30AM Pacific Coast time, finishing up my summer homework, so I was tired. I started off the day with (H) Precalculus, and boy was that fun. :P (Hear the sarcasm.) Then, I was worrying about a quiz in AP English 11 that was my fourth period class, so I had all that time to dwell you know. Second, I had Physics, with a bunch of girls and guys I hate, but it's alright, I have one guy friend, David, who sat by me that made it bearable. :D He's awesome.... Anyways! Then I had APUSH, which is my AP US History class where we turned in our three one pagers. It wasn't... horrendous, but could've been better. Then I had the dreaded AP English class, oh how badly I really wanted to run. The rumours are true about it, how hard it is. We took the quick quiz of only two questions on our summer reading, and a friend of mine had an embarrassing moment for her, which I will not post nor tell anyone about that was not in that class. Finally that was over, and Spanish 3 came along with my stupid teacher, who I despise so much and then band which wasn't too bad.

    Sorry for just throwing that all out there, but I had to get it out someway, and I figured I might as well make a post on it. By the way, thanks Nicole for the welcoming, and it's no problem for missing the day of my arrival!

    My plans on the 500 word count.
         Well, seeing as how that hasn't gone well lately, I am hoping to either start that tomorrow or today, depending on how badly I need sleep, which is pretty badly. Anyways, I hope to update more on my book now, and add stuff about it and such...

     Oh, and Cori, I remember that email with the time line, I liked it and will most definitely use it!

    Sorry for the long post!

~~Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment