Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Heather: Uh... Oops?

There I was, waiting for Kas to get back, when BAM! I picked up a book.
I couldn't help myself.
It was too good.
So, I made sure the computer stayed on, and started reading while I waited for Kas's return.
Well, as it turns out, I got really, really, really, really caught up in it and WHAM. Next thing I know Kas has already come online, and then left again because she's impatient.
I missed her by six minutes.
That, ladies, is pure, unadulterated talent. And brilliant timing..
 Hopefully she returns while I'm still paying attention, and we can finsh the other two scenes we wanted to get done tonight.


-H

EDIT- I so do not suck!

9 comments:

  1. So what are you and Kas working on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I keep forgetting to sign it, the one above is mine.

    ~~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silver. :)

    There's a blurb for it at the bottom of our page, but it's not that great. I think we wrote it before we actually started writing, haha. But it's accurate enough.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niceeee, Heather xD! What book?

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay! I'll have a lookie loo! :D

    ~~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Divergent. :D

    By Veronica Roth.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah.. I was super busy... playing Plants vs. zombies on my Ipod Touch, but now i'm going to bed, since I have school tomorrow.

    Annndddd, I recommended Divergent to you. Because I'm awesome like that.

    -Kas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm done it now. :D

    Because YOU LEFT ME TO PLAY PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES!

    I mean come on....

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  9. And and and! NOW IT'S YOUR FAULT I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO READ!

    :(

    -H

    ReplyDelete