Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cori: Nat has inspired me

...to clean out my computer files! xD!
I just spent about an hour looking through old word documents, musing about how badly written my old stories are and wondering where I learned to write dialogue correctly (I think I was reading and was like, "OH! It's suddenly all so clear to me!" lmao).
I deleted no less than 62 documents, transferred 12 of them to other documents and combined them together, figured out that five documents were the exact same things under different names, and found 1 that was completely blank. I also found 1 that had nothing but swear words on it, but that might have been something my older brother did, haha.
Fascinating, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, actually it is! xD! I hate when you look through old stuff and you see all this random junk, and you're just like, what the heck! ;D!

    ~~Jamie

    ReplyDelete