Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ned: 500 Words Per Day.

Alright, so I brought this up before, but now I'm gonna say it again, more fully.

I've been thinking about this a lot, and I think we should start up with the 500 words a day thing. 500 isn't a lot, and if you're like me, you can write 500 words pretty quick.

I know we're all busy and schools about to start and all, but its only 500 and I'm positive if you take an hour to sit down and write you'll be done in no time.

Now, I don't want this to be a competition. (even though I'd win.) I just think that seeing as we're kind of... changing, we should take some stuff from the past too. When I joined SAAWAKM was a place were our mission was to write 500 words a day. I want this to return. It was helpful, and we always had stuff to talk about.

I'm going to make a new page called our writing.
Basically, every time you write, you update the page with your new word count. Everyone starts at zero. Again, this isn't a competition, just a way to keep ourselves writing.

So, i'm going to officially start today, but you guys can choose when you start, or if you're going to do it at all.
Kay cool.
-Ned.

6 comments:

  1. I'm in. at least, if Heather wants to, since our word count will have to be combined. hahaha.

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely in. :)

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds good to me! I'll do my best since I'm finishing up a whole bunch of summer homework before school starts, but I should be able to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry the one above is me...

    ~~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in. This'll be fun. ^^

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete