Monday, August 15, 2011

Cori: Some stuff about Jamie.

YAY!!! Thank you guys so much for saying yes and all!! I'll have to let her know immediately; she'll be ecstatic. I've shown her the blog before, and she thinks it's awesome.
So I'm going to tell you a bit about her now.
First off, she has a busy schedule. She says she'll try to update as much as possible, but every once and a while she might miss a day or two or be a bit late.
She's really funny, and a great writer; she's almost constantly cheerful, she's completely lovable (of course I would think that, she's like my big sis), and she's just plain awesome. I've told her all about you guys, talked about Silver (she loves the title), and went over some of the stuff that she'll need to know, like putting your name before the post title so we know who's writing it lol.
Jamie and I did NaNo together last year, by the way. We wrote a novel together called To The Countdown. We didn't win it, since I was working on two school projects at the time and she was bombarded with stuff as well, but it was super fun and we had some epic characters.
Also, she's about as obsessed with role playing as I am; she'll probably rant about RPing. xD! Maybe, maybe not though. We'll see.
So that's basically it. Again, thanks so much!!! She'll be really excited. So how does she join, exactly? I forget...It's been a very long time since I joined, and I haven't joined a blog since haha.

8 comments:

  1. Haha, I like her already!

    How old is she?

    And, to add her to the blog, go to 'New Post' click 'Settings' in the top bar, and from there go to 'Permissions.'

    Under permissions, scroll down and press the blue button that says 'Add Authors.' From there, just add in her e-mail address.

    After it will send her an e-mail, asking if she accepts the invite, she joins, and makes her first post. :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's sixteen =D! A year older than me. And, kay! Thanks, Heather lol.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once she's in, you'll need to give her admin Privileges, so that she can edit her page and such. So, you go back to the same place where you invited her, and next to her name there will be a link that says grant admin privileges, click it and you're good. I'm sure you can explain to her how to edit pages and such.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right. Thanks for telling me about that xD! She's super excited and reading everyone's pages right now lol.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell her to post!

    I'm impatient and I want to finally meet her!

    :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  6. She posted!! ^^ lol, I'm Skyping her right now.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you all are welcoming of me! At first I didn't know if you all would be! It makes me happy!

    ~~Jamie

    ReplyDelete