Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kas: Nat is soooo neglecting the most amazing person ever.


Two words; Samuel Larsen.

He is the other winner of 'the Glee Project'

Both Damian and Samuel both won 7 episode parts on Glee, and two other contenders won 2-episode parts.

Anyways, the point to this post is just to make sure Sam gets some love as well as Damian. Damian is absolutely amazing, but Samuel is a god. A freaking GOD.

Don't believe me? Look at these...

Sex. On. legs.

Still don't believe me? watch this...




That was his final performance; the one that won him a spot on this season of Glee. And I couldn't breathe the first time I watched it. My cousin and I literally just stared, completely silent. Which doesn't happen often. in case you're wondering, the people in the audience, other than the ones who are on Glee now, are the eliminated contenders who came back for the finale. The men who talk at the end.. and I think the beginning are the creators/ writers/ choreographer/ casting director for Glee. And ignore the 'Alex' thing at the end, that's another contender, who won only a two episode part. And he's stupid anyways. :P

Now, Ryan Murphy said that Sam will most likely play a church-going christian boy/ rocker guy on Glee which I'm not sure if i like. Since, you know, his entire persona just screams Sex God... but we'll see. Damian's most likely going to be a foreign exchange student, but thats all they really said about their characters.

Anyways, I just thought I would give Samuel some much deserved love. Because he's amazing.

But, just as a side note, my absolute favorite contender was Cameron, who actually chose to go home because he felt like kissing the girls on the show was kind for like betraying his GF. Which, I hated him for at the time, but I kind of understand now... especially because his GF is super pretty and can sing really well. This is Cameron...


^ before he was on the show.


^with Damian while he was on the show.


I also love Lindsay, who is like a real-life bitchy version of Rachel Berry. She's Adopted, was on Broadway, and can belt a song like a boss. She was one of the ones who won a 2 episode part, and I think she'll be amazing.



I won't even show you Alex, because I hate him with a fiery passion. Just think of an extremely annoying love child between Mercedes and Kurt. Bleck. So, yeah, I'll be cringing through his 2 episodes.

<3
-Kas.

4 comments:

  1. coughdamianisbettercough wait what? Yeah... Samuel's alright... I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Cameron was awesome, and I wish he got a part, but my FAV was Damian. <3

    Oh. And I agree with what you said about Lindsay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhm. Samuel is amazing, as is Damian. I miss Cameron, but I think he's better with just music and not acting. And Lindsay better stay for longer than the 2 episodes. haha.

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, I think whats going to happen is they're going to stay the entire season, but have two episodes written ABOUT their characters. Other than that just have one or two lines? Make sense? <3 (Or at least thats what I'm hoping...) Just because two episodes, even seven, it would be a little weird if someone joined the cast, and than just left... it wouldn't look good.
    Also. My name is Ned... lol. (You said Nat...)

    You may have Samuel, but Damian is MINE.

    ReplyDelete