Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cori: Snape, Snape, Severus Snape DUMBLEDORE!

Sorry. I'm listening to Mysterious Ticking Noise xD!
Anyway, the 500 word thing sounds great, I'm working on mine right now for the first time today; I spent hours teaching my little brother, Zack, how to properly kill people on Sims 3, and my older brother, Max, was teaching me how to properly kill people on Grand Theft Auto, and my baby brother, Preston, was trying to get me to teach him how to wipe properly.
Um, yeah...Getting off track here.
I DO have a Crapbook, have since I was twelve, so add me there on the book of faces if you guys have one! "Corinne Tufts" is the name, and my profile pic is of my kitten, Weezer. It's sort of a badly taken picture, on a red couch, but the kitty looks nice in my opinion haha.
OOH, big news by the way! As you all know, I'm doing a sixth rewrite of my novel...formerly--yes, formerly--titled Between the Lines. I have changed the title to Caged. =D! Thoughts on this?

8 comments:

  1. I've already commented on it before, and I told you that I love it! :)

    By the way! You still haven't updated on me what you've written for Chapter 2 yet! You better tell me over Skype!

    ~~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Doing so as we speak xD!

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... GOOD! ;D!

    ~~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the title change, but, since you haven't really told us what it's really about... well, completely at least, I can't say which I like better. :P

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  5. xD! I'll tell you guys tomorrow...or shall we say today.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate Dumbledore. He uses everyone, and gets them all killed. Hated him.

    On a more.. related note, Can't WAIT to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, Dumbledore is pretty manipulative...But I love him anyway xD! It WAS for the "greater good" really, and while he got quite a few people killed he saved even more people at the same time by keeping Harry alive.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete