Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Heather: It's Back!... Kind of.


Merlin. Season. Four.

It airs in the UK in the fall, and since I'm horrible person and watch it online.... I DON'T HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE. Granted, the rest of you (who watch it) probably have/will do that too. Anyway, the video is super crappy quality, but the content is there. And it's real. :D

On the writing front: Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

On the Heather-is-about-to-vanish-off-the-face-of-the-Earth front: I'm going to my (*cough grandmother's *cough) cottage for like oh... ten days-ish. We leave tomorrow morning, and the cottage does not have power. (Aside from a small generator run to charge cell phones for an hour or so at night.) It's in the middle of the woods. You either have to walk six km in, or boat in. Seriously. No roads. It's super amazing- minus the outhouse. Anyway, what I was getting at with the whole 'no power=no technology' thing is that I shall not update... until I get home.

On the Kas-would-already-know-if-she-you-know-ever-came-online front: The title of this front sums it up preeeeetty well. ;)

Later ladies! Have a good ... two weeks? (If that's even possible without me. I mean, I know I light up your world. (; )

-H

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely Heather, SAAWAKM will not be the same without you. But I won't say if it will be better or worse... ;)
    Just kidding, have tons of fun!

    -Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... I can't believe you would just leave me like this... I feel so betrayed. So hurt. So... Unloved! :(

    Yeah, but I'm never online any more so I can't really say too much. But, my excuse is that I have no excuse except for that I'm extremely busy with School and College and friends and rainbow-ninja-lightsaber-battles...... Just making sure you were still listening. :)

    Anyways, as soon as you get back from what sounds like some self inflicted torture (What do you do at this cabin? Play with a Yo-yo all day?) were definitely jumping straight back into Silver. :P

    Also, I think that if we ever needed a place to lure an unsuspecting victim, I would choose your cabin. Just saying.

    -Kas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nat: Way way way way way better... I mean worse, of course! ;)

    Haha, thanks, I'll try.

    Kas: Tons! :D

    Swim, boat, climb things, explore, pretend the outhouse doesn't exist, campfires, SMORES! :D

    And yes. Absolutely. Silver will come back to life! :D

    And, hey!... Actually, that might work.

    ;)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a good trip! We'll all miss you on here! :)

    ~~Jamie

    ReplyDelete