Saturday, August 20, 2011

Jamie: Procrastination and Ideas...

     Sorry that I haven't been posting anything lately. I've been tied down with the end of summer homework since I start school Monday. Therefore, I also have not been meeting the 500 words a day count... I am hoping that once school starts and I get into a normal schedule I will be able to do that.

     I guess this is what happens when you're a terrible procrastinator like me. Oh well, I'll get it done one way or another. However, I have had a lot of inspirations in the writing world and am upset that I cannot actually write down my ideas. :( It saddens me that I can't! I'm hoping I would finish the summer homework early, but the rate I'm going... well... It doesn't look too good to say the least.

     I promise there was an actual reason to posting this nonsense! I wanted your thoughts on what you think of the idea, assassin of the night? I had a dream last night where I was one, and thought it might be an interesting idea to start a book on. So... thoughts?


1 comment: