Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cori: Learned a song about a dead rooster today

Like, I seriously did. It was in French class, and Madame Cupps was like, "Are you all ready to sing a French song?"
The class: "Ughhh...."
Madame Cupps: "Oh, come on! Get up! We're going to sing a cool song about a dead rooster!"
The class: "O.o"

Yeah. Kinda weird. And now it's stuck in my head...Anyway! I just now finished the Cause and Effect thing, for my character Altrius. I really understand him now. ^^
I want to add some more parts of his teenage years, of course, but for now...I'm pretty happy with what I've got. Do you guys think that I should write his childhood sometime? I was thinking of writing a prequel before, called Dystopia, but...I dunno.
Hey, you guys don't even know what Altrius LOOKS like! I just realized that. Well, here he is!




He's pretty cute. x)

1 comment: