Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ned : Tracks

Hey guys! PLEASE go read the first chapter of a new story I'm working on! I put it on OSAAWAKMS so please go read it! It would mean the world to me! Please!

I haven't really told you anything about this one and thats pretty much due to the fact that it only came to me like four hours ago. I instantly started writing, and the first chapter is pretty intense. It's not all like that, I just had to get that part over with. I know everything thats gonna happen in it! I'm so excited!

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE go read the first chapter and tell me what you think! I would appreciate it SO much!

p.s... the first chapter has only been edited once, so if you guys wanna help me out there, that'd be awesome! Tell me what you think.
-Ned.

No comments:

Post a Comment