Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cori: The rewrite is going well.

Since I started writing the sixth draft of Between the Lines, I've been taking the things I'll be keeping and doing them over again. Just two hours ago, I rewrote the beginning of chapter one, Ashfall, which used to be a jumbled mess of adjectives. I am now pleased to announce that it looks much better, and actually presentable this time xD!
Also, I wanted to ask you something, Kas. My friend Jamie, who adopted me (in a way) as her little sister, is also a writer. Could she join up on here, if that's okay with you? She's really awesome, I promise. ^^

3 comments:

  1. Kas isn't the only person on this blog, you know...

    Hahaha, anyway, I say yes, and I be the rest of them will too. If you like her writing I'm sure it's great anyway, and we need SOMETHING to liven this place up. I mean really. ;)

    And good job on your rewrite! Hopefully the rest goes just as well. :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I'm fine with her joining, but we do need to ask everyone. Heather says yes, obviously, Haha. So, i'll make a post and ask everyone. :P

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Heather xD! I just wrote down a first blog member that came to mind, I didn't mean for it to seem like I didn't care about everyone else's opinions or anything haha. And, thanks Kas.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete