Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kas: first day of school.

So, my first day of school was today, and it was exhausting.

Which is sad, because I didn't even go to any of my classes. Haha.

I spent the first 3 hours of the day getting my schedule in order, because it was just completely wrong, and then after 4th hour, my dad blue slipped me out so i could go enroll in my college classes.

So, my official schedule for this semester is...

1st hour - Teachers Aid
2nd hour - AP English IV
3rd hour - College Algebra
4th hour - Mentoring
5th hour - _______
6th hour - _______

I leave my school after fourth hour and drive to the local college where im taking,
Introduction to Psychology on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1:00 - 2:20
& American History 1498 to Civil War Era on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00 - 2:20

So, on Fridays I get out of school around noon. Also, my college classes don't begin until the 22nd, so I get out after fourth hour every day until then. :P

So, yeah, I have a pretty full year ahead of me.

-K

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Best of wishes! You have a hard year! :)

    ~~Jamie

    ReplyDelete