Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Kas: Word counts and FB.

So, to start off, Jamie do you have a Facebook? I'm asking because we have a SAAWAKM Facebook group, and if you link me to you FB (that is, if you have one) I'll add you. Cori, you don't have one do you?

Also, Heather and I did some work on Silver today, we wrote around 1,200 words, therefore meeting the 500 word each goal. So, whoop. Ash also made the goal today. Haha.

Okay, well, If Heather would respond, we could get back to writing... but no. Of course she won't respond. Because she sucks.

:D

-K

5 comments:

  1. I use my character's facebook, Alyx Mercianna, so yeah. You can add me there! Here's the link!

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/

    ~~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not suck.

    You do. :(

    -H

    And, Jamie, I'm going to add you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, your link isn't all there... Haha.

    But before posting it on here, go to 'Edit Pages' (after clicking 'New Post') and go to the contact page. You can add it there, and then save it as a draft, don't publish it, because then the world can see all of our contact information... Well, the stuff we've supplied.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, add me on facebook haha. I've had it since I was twelve actually xD!
    Corinne Tufts, picture of my kitten, Weezer. Add me, all of you!!!! lol.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that picture! And I think I've already added you, Core. XD! :D

    ~~Jamie

    ReplyDelete