Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Heather: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!

I hope it's amazing! :)
Kas said it was her goal to get published by the time she turns eighteen. For the last while my goal has been to get published by the time I graduated high school. But, Kas just gave me an idea!
Hahaha, my goal for my rough draft is now to be finished by Kas's birthday! ;) Hahahahahha, well, that should be easy enough, for me, it's just around 300 words a day. And by the thime Kas is eighteen, I plan to be sending my manuscript to publishers; not nessecarily be already published. Hahahah, Kas is now my guideline for finishing, and publishing, and the works. ;)
Haha, thanks Kas! :P
I turn 16 on December 22, and Nicole turns 16 on December 19. We are having a joint party in our minds. WHOOP!
(Note: Actually, I plan to have my rough draft done over Christmas break. ;) )
And on that note, I'm going to pull a Kas:
;) Haha, later ladies.


-H

No comments:

Post a Comment